Cost of living in Jilin City, China vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.930 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jilin City (China) is 5% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 22,745 (7,763元) in Jilin City.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asansol costs ₨299 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,199 (about 1 hour ago)