Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 218%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 727 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.603 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 182% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 73,388 (13,098 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)