Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.314 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 60% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,376 (€1,720) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 220 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Herzliya costs 168,000 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 44 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)