Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.001 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 63% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,972 (€1,912) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olongapo City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (about 2 hours ago)