Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.435 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 67% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,029 (€1,921) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,151 (35 minutes ago)