Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01657 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,400 (₩1,352,128) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (4 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (34 minutes ago)