Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01859 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 23% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,070 (₩1,240,935) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (26 minutes ago)