Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01657 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 62% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,340 (₩1,831,388) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)