Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01854 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 69% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,519 (₩2,185,035) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)