Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27897 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 6% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,624 (₨99,020) in Jalandhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 2 hours ago)