Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27371 MXN / KGS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 26% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,994 (87,663 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 19,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)