Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28743 MXN / KGS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 28% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,990 (111,298 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $400 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver, Washington costs $120,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Salvador costs $1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.37 (about 1 hour ago)