Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27592 MXN / KGS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 27% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,149 (105,643 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1,075 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,200 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨40,660 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tainan City costs 14,000 NT$ (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)