Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29013 MXN / KGS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 28% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,838 (106,290 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)