Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18755 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 121% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,601 (¥184,493) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)