Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 356 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17196 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 95% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,003 (¥250,074) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$0.53 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 2 hours ago)