Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 305 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17347 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 102% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,498 (¥244,984) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)