Cost of living in Itajuba, Brazil vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 326 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.178 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itajuba (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,443 (R$ 7,038) in Itajuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 540 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)