Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 357 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.443 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,223 (R$ 5,736) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)