Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.052 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 16% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 19,249 (E£ 18,304) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (32 minutes ago)