Cost of living comparison between Islamabad, Pakistan and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,066 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19822 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 16% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,143 (₨91,533) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)