Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16468 MXN / PKR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,076 prices entered by 94 different people.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 13% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 20,919 (₨127,027) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (40 minutes ago)