Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 795 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00048 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 20,260 (﷼ 42,481,154) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (23 minutes ago)