Cost of living in Irvine, California, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 600 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.018 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irvine, California (United States) is 172% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,575 ($3,290) in Irvine, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Maringá costs R$ 4.39 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,857 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)