Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.834 MXN / JOD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 97% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,156 (Dinar 1,981) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)