Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00049 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 21,281 (﷼ 43,564,973) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $3,050 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $450 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (about 1 hour ago)