Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.588 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 20% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,967 (RM3,262) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)