Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.999 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 26% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,111 (RM6,823) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)