Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.272 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,817 (RM4,873) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)