Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.266 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,535 (RM7,393) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 29,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (36 minutes ago)