Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 437 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.371 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 116% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,068 ($2,752) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Ranchi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Palo Alto, California costs $3,027 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,800TL (about 2 hours ago)