Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 317 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.712 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 128% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,586 (€1,718) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (33 minutes ago)