Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 247 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.837 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 130% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,804 (€1,382) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)