Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 432 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.745 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 141% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,674 (€2,756) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)