Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 249 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.533 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 139% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,815 (€1,385) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)