Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.918 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 106% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,349 (€1,979) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)