Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.322 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,730 (R$ 5,587) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 2 hours ago)