Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35345 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 18% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,844 (Php90,094) in Iloilo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (39 minutes ago)