Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 18,807 (﷼ 42,019,219) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$510 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)