Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.532 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 11% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 23,241 (S/. 4,201) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (11 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (24 minutes ago)