Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.668 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 9% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 22,796 (S/. 4,022) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (39 minutes ago)