Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 334 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.409 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 29% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,247 ($1,263) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)