Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 358 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.948 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 37% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,065 ($1,507) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)