Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.693 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 36% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,006 ($910) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 2 hours ago)