Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 192 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.720 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 36% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,022 ($909) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6.00 (about 1 hour ago)