Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00638 MXN / COP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,467 (COL$3,993,061) in Ibague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 6,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (about 3 hours ago)