Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 359 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.937 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,310 (元7,935) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 2 hours ago)