Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 350 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.813 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 25,514 (元9,069) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 35,000,000 (34 minutes ago)