Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.467 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 9% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,464 (S/. 5,390) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)