Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.872 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 14% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,243 (S/. 4,639) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (about 1 hour ago)