Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.223 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 13% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,424 (S/. 4,889) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (about 1 hour ago)