Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.642 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 13% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,209 (42,376 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 404 (about 1 hour ago)