Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.685 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 18% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,061 (32,194 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Islamabad costs ₨150 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (34 minutes ago)