Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.642 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 14% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,604 (33,668 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 19,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (about 1 hour ago)