Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.628 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 12% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,235 (46,580 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (36 minutes ago)