Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.531 MXN / THB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 61% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,458 (81,891 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (15 minutes ago)