Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.573 MXN / THB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 68% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,108 (73,549 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (38 minutes ago)