Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 488 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.622 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 56% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,471 (65,092 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)