Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.246 MXN / BYN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 27% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,479 (1,891 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (about 1 hour ago)