Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.593 MXN / BYN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 28% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 18,053 (1,882 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Benoni costs R 396,950 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £750 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)