Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00094 MXN / BYR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 31% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 12,948 (13,735,429 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Skopje costs 67 ден (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (about 1 hour ago)