Cost of living in Houston, Texas, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 226%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,173 prices entered by 470 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.729 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Houston, Texas (United States) is 164% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,765 ($3,672) in Houston, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,779 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 74,990 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)