Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 162 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.789 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 82% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,495 (kr10,218) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)