Cost of living comparison between Horsens, Denmark and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.945 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 81% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,315 (kr9,614) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)