Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 243 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.996 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 86% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,315 (kr16,792) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)