Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 216%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,571 prices entered by 444 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.511 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii (United States) is 211% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,585 ($3,867) in Honolulu, Hawaii to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)