Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.441 MXN / SBD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 145% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,658 (12,558 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (44 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)