Cost of living comparison between Honiara, Solomon Islands and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.396 MXN / SBD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 150% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,023 (16,290 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (39 minutes ago)