Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.573 MXN / SBD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 164% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,017 (12,833 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,400 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lahore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 20,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 3 hours ago)