Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.277 MXN / SBD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 129% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,583 (26,170 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (43 minutes ago)