Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,967 prices entered by 332 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.376 MXN / HKD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 233% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,049 (HK$21,909) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (34 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)