Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,136 prices entered by 376 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.292 MXN / HKD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 211% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,845 (HK$33,962) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $80 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £9,995,680,000 (34 minutes ago)