Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,281 prices entered by 383 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.392 MXN / HKD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 214% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,584 (HK$24,912) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 19,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tucson, Arizona costs $4.99 (about 2 hours ago)