Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,788 prices entered by 300 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.765 MXN / HKD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 292% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,950 (HK$17,702) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)