Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,178 prices entered by 387 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.401 MXN / HKD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 205% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,278 (HK$31,770) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (24 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)