Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03637 MXN / SYP *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 48% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,846 (325,730 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (27 minutes ago)