Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 586 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.987 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 157% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,729 (AU$4,119) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)