Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 324 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.938 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 174% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,606 (AU$5,128) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 550 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nijmegen costs €0.05 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,000,000,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (about 1 hour ago)