Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 506 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.204 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 204% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,036 (AU$3,520) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Greenville, South Carolina costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)