Cost of living comparison between Hobart, Australia and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 487 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.182 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 162% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,700 (AU$2,306) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)