Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.220 MXN / GHS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 45% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,462 (GH₵7,930) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)