Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.143 MXN / GHS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 49% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,621 (GH₵10,045) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santander costs €1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (33 minutes ago)