Cost of living comparison between Ho, Ghana and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.677 MXN / GHS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 77% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,254 (GH₵7,110) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $102 (4 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Ridder costs 246 KZT (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $21,815 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)