Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.350 MXN / GHS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 57% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,685 (GH₵4,525) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (about 1 hour ago)