Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 876 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00097 MXN / VND
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 41% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,392 (27,204,921 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (31 minutes ago)