Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 715 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 MXN / VND
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 19% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,297 (26,896,134 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)