Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00080 MXN / VND
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 840 prices entered by 103 different people.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 16% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)