Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 767 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00088 MXN / VND
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 27% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,850 (22,658,507 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £19,348 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Geneva costs CHF 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)