Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16750 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 134% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,727 (¥320,763) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (about 2 hours ago)