Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 326 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.460 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 85% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,042 (€2,228) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)