Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 338 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.792 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 87% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,684 (€2,136) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Sebastian costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bucharest costs 18 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Marrakech costs 10 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 3 hours ago)