Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 551 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.980 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 82% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,665 (€1,821) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)