Cost of living comparison between Helsinki, Finland and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,428 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.122 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 190% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,200 (€1,636) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (37 minutes ago)