Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.630 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,799 (元9,811) in Hefei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alor Star costs RM140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)