Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 579 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.889 MXN / CUC *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 117% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,829 (2,638 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Limassol costs €550 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $18 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $7 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,846 (42 minutes ago)