Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 488 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.337 MXN / CUC *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 148% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,983 (2,802 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)