Cost of living comparison between Hartford, Connecticut, United States and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 636 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.763 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 208% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,529 ($1,856) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)