Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03537 MXN / SOS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 281% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 91,412 (2,584,580 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (28 minutes ago)