Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03395 MXN / SOS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 319% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 112,996 (3,328,262 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)