Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.937 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 115% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,146 (元15,373) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 109,904TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 1 hour ago)