Cost of living in Harbin, China vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.870 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 68% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,252 (14,026元) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$106 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)