Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 541 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.535 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 95% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,819 ($2,418) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (19 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)