Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 593 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.537 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 113% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,263 ($2,691) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)